FOSSILS Fans Are "Toxic" !!

May be it's a News Site but today I'm going to write my own opinion and obviously I'll mention all the evidence regarding the topic . 


On 23rd September I saw an Ad on my another website Universal Space Missions and I took a screenshot and posted it to my facebook wall . It was something very special for me . What was the ad , look below 👇

Ad of Fossils Mega Concert on my Website 🖤🤘 জয় রক্ 🖤🤘

Posted by Pabitra Banerjee on Friday, 23 September 2022

Everything was usually normal then . But after the show on 25th September I noticed all of my Fossilian friends were posting “ আমরা সবাই টক্সিক ” on Facebook . I was really stranged and was trying to understand what happened that they are posting such ! 

Actually Facebook is the best platform for those people who want to spread toxicity . There they can post as they wish and it would be viral if they post against any public figure . As we know FOSSILS is the best Bengali Rock Band and Rupam Islam is the emperor of Bengali Rock Culture . So it is very obvious that there are some people who can't tolerate the popularity of Rupam Islam and Fossils . As a result when they found a simple issue, they started posting it as a major fault of Fossils .


But what happened actually ?

I was not physically there but mentally I was also banging my head with other Fossilian Friends . After the “ আমরা সবাই টক্সিক ” post I found a post of Rupam Islam where he mentioned all the whole incident in brief . Check the Post 👇

বন্ধুরা, সকাল থেকে এক ধরনের অসভ্যতা প্রত্যক্ষ করে চলেছি। অনেক কথাই শুনলাম। আসলে কী হয়েছিল কেউ কিন্তু জানেন না। না জেনেই...

Posted by Rupam Islam on Monday, 26 September 2022

Here in the post Rupam Islam shared 2 screenshot of a comment of one of the organiser of the show Mr. Sumitava Majumder . According to the comment — Everything was normal there . While Shayan Choudhury ( Arnab ) , a very famous Bangladeshi Artist was performing on the stage Rupam Islam was at the Green Room . Arnab's song touched Rupam Islam's heart , so he asked the organiser to go to the front side to enjoy the show as a fan of Arnab's performance . The organiser agreed and took him to the front side . When crowd noticed Rupam Islam was standing there , they started cheering with his name . 

It was the whole incident . Some people are posting false allegations against Fossils and Fossils Fan Base . While they are standing for Arnab , at that time Arnab posted a greetings to the crowd and specially to Fossils . Check here 👇

Crowd was amazing. Love you guys!! Keep rocking !! Fossilllls Fossilllls !! We do the same here .. Artcelll artcelll !!

Posted by Shayan Chowdhury on Monday, 26 September 2022

I think , now all of you have realised all the truth and will not influenced by those toxicity posts made by those toxic people.

জয় রক্ 🖤🤘

জয় রূপম ইসলাম 🖤🤘

জয় ফ সি ল্ স 🖤🤘

Pabitra Banerjee

Full-Stack Web Developer & AI-ML Enthusiast With Some Knowledge Of Block-Chain Technology. I'm A Very Ordinary Man With A Great Interest & Love To Advance Technology , And Knows To Speak With The Dumb Computers Very Well.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post